LBC is a national club. The club events will be held around Finland. During the year, at least these are organized:
- Motorcycle service courses
- Motorcycle safe riding courses
- Weekly rides locally on biggest city areas
- Riding season opening (a weekend in varying locations in Finland)
- Summer rally
- Participating International WIMA Rally in summer time somewhere in Europe
- Riding season closure happening somewhere in Finland
- Visit to meet WIMA Estonia every autumn after riding season (October)
- Winter meetings in restaurants in biggest cities few times during the winter
Since the year 2002 the summer rally has been arranged in different places. The places have been:
- 2014 Kurikka
- 2013 Mäntsälä
- 2012 Oulu
- 2011 Kerimäki
- 2009 Lappeenranta
- 2008 Keminmaa
- 2007 Keuruu
- 2006 Ristiina
- 2005 Nastola
- 2004 Kuopio
- 2003 Jyväskylä
- 2002 Tampere
LBC has active members in Rovaniemi, Kemi, Oulu (North Ostrobothnia), Vaasa, South Ostrobothnia, Pirkanmaa, Kymeenlaakso, South Carelia and metropolitan area.
In LBC Contact Information page you can find area contacts.
In LBC forum the lady motorists around Finland talk about motorcycle things, can arrange meetings and weekly rides around Finland. In winter time there are indoor meetings.
Are you interested in riding a motorcycle with other ladies - weekly rides? The weekly ride usually is every other week in an area. You can activate the ladies in your area in forum. LBC administration personnel can also help you e.g. sending email to your area members.
LBC is also in Facebook, different areas in Finland have also their groups in Facebook.